

This last weekend four of my closest girlfriends came and kidnapped me on Sunday morning in celebration of hearing Baby Stiles' heartbeat. They took me to the Bonneville Resort and Spa for a foot and leg massage. SO nice! Then we continued up the north side of the gorge to Skamania Lodge for a fantastic lunch. I was so shocked at their kindness and couldn't believe they had planned such a great outing for me. I am so thankful to have such amazing women in my life. Baby Stiles already feels very loved.
Congrats on the big news! We haven't seen each other in forever. I miss you guys! Big hugs!
ReplyDeleteYay Stiles blog! I love it! And I'm pretty comfortable wagering that you will do a better job with it than I do with mine...
ReplyDeleteP.S. Hugs to Ninja Baby.
ReplyDeleteFabulous news! I'm SO ready to be
ReplyDelete3rd Grandma! Too bad you can't vote for two!
Love you!
Betti
How wonderful to have great women in your life who would do such a awesome surprise. I'm thrilled about junior's heartbeat.
ReplyDeleteAunt Sue
You have such wonderful girlfriends. I like your blog.
ReplyDelete