Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby Stiles is here!

After a long labor, Eliana Pamela Stiles was born May 7, 2009 at 3:41PM.

Sara labored at home for 16 hours, then we drove to the hospital.  She labored for another 20 hours, then via c-section Eli was born weighing 8 pounds 8 ounces and measured 21 inches long.  Eli is a bruiser and has lots of hair.   Sara is straight up tough and was rock solid throughout the 36 hr labor. She hemorrhaged during the c-section and lost 1/3 of her blood.  Grandma Pam and I were in the operating room.  It was wild watching Eli be pulled from Sara's belly.  Sara is doing well and quickly recovering.  Eliana is already nursing and seems amazingly chill.  We'll be the hospital for the next few days.  Team Stiles now counts 3 members in good standing.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about it. I tried to send you an email, but the PPS email is down. So...was waiting to find out the sex of the baby worth it?? :)

    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin and I are so proud of all three of you for coming out of this with your health and humor at full throttle. We can't wait to meet the new addition to yer stiling family in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eliana is most beautiful girl I have ever seen...We are soooooo happy for you Superstiles! We love you!
    Juan, Nano, Santi and Claudia

    ReplyDelete