Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hooray for Baby Mangan

This weekend we also celebrated the upcoming arrival of Baby Mangan. The little man should be making his arrival sometime in April and I can't wait! The party was really fun and we lucked out with beautiful weather. While I was at the shower I kept thinking that a year ago a bunch of women surrounded me to shower me with wishes for a healthy baby. Knowing the joy that Eliana has brought into my life makes me even more happy and excited for Kristin.

Kristin and her mom, Dottie

Kristin and Darcy - due only a few weeks apart. Kristin's having a boy and Darcy is waiting to find out. I'll call it now - I think it's a girl. However, I was certain that Eliana was a boy and so I really don't know anything about anything.

The group commonly known as "The girls" - Me, Alexis, Kristin, Darcy and Sarah

My mom was able to join us for the celebration, too. Alexis got this shot of us.

1 comment: