Next summer, we'll look for more private places to camp. I'm sure we can find spots that require only a short hike in and will reward us with a more tranquil setting.
Warming up by the fire
Being initiated into the smores club
Fireside snugglin'
Hot cocoa and dirt all over her, but looking good in her USMA hoodie!
Chillin' at Meditation Point. So pretty.
Good Morning
Yep. Hanging her head first over the lake while balancing on a log. Every time he'd pull her up she'd ask for more. Daredevil.
Checking out the sailboat
Love those camping pictures!! Reminds me of many good times as all three of you were growing up. That's Greg and his brother and sister for all you blog readers. Keep it up for a life time. We still camp and we're 75. I brag that the foxynana is the only grandmother that I know that will still sleep on a foam pad on the ground in a small tent. Sara you have a great start and I'm sure will beat our record. Love that baby. Terrific pictures. Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a complete success! The first of many happy camping adventures!
ReplyDelete