Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Welcome, Baby Julian!

We've been a little busy around here. Obviously. I can't believe I haven't posted since January. The first months of 2012 flew by in a blur. Working, playing and organizing for our new addition took up most of our time. Now, here we are in the first weeks of May and our family has grown from 3 to 4. Julian Gregory Stiles arrived on March 30th at 7:40pm. He weighed in at 9 pounds 1 ounce and measured 21.5 inches long. Six weeks in and we are beginning to settle into a routine. Julian is a very mellow little man - which counteracts his rambunctious sister quite nicely. Here are a few photos from the last few weeks. Enjoy. 

Getting ready to go
He's here. Finally!
Proud Dad-o
I think she likes him
The "new" Team Stiles

1 comment:

  1. Love all these photos. Thanks for updating the blog.

    ReplyDelete