Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dirty 30 and FakesGiving





This last weekend was awesome for us. We went to Seaside to celebrate Darcy's 30th birthday and then came back to enjoy "FakesGiving" with our friends Rob and Jess.

Grant, Darcy's husband, set up a fantastic weekend in a giant cabin close to the beach in Seaside. It was super fun. The ladies took a great walk, Greg broke a kite on the beach, we had delicious fish-n-chips, watched way too much football, played games, laughed, relaxed, and made eggs benedict. yum-e. What a perfect way to celebrate Darcy's "dirty 30". I will add a few more photos of the weekend later...I don't have too many on our camera.

Fakesgiving has become an annual tradition for Rob and Jess. They invite a pile of people to come over for an early Thanksgiving feast. Everyone brings a dish and they provide the turkey. I made garlic mashed potatoes and we enjoyed tons of other tasty food. It was a super fun way to round out a fantastic weekend.

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful photo at Seaside. Looks like it was an enjoyable weekend.

    ReplyDelete