Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hooray for Halloween



We had a bunch of trick-or-treaters last night and Greg had fun opening the door in his costume and growling at them. This would be funny for middle school or high school kids, but not for the little ones who came early to our house. He made one group cry and another little one just held on to his dad's hand and kept repeating, "scary, scary, scary". He has a lot to learn before Baby Stiles makes its debut!

The house looked nice. The creepy warlock was a gift to Greg from a co-worker several years ago. This year we set it up with a strobe light. We also put up orange lights and a bunch of spider webs. We had several comments from people about the warlock, it was a big hit. Pema (our dog) and her friend Tilly Mangan hate the warlock. Pema growled at it several times coming back from walks in the dark until she figured out that it wasn't a threat. Tilly barked and growled and made sure that everyone within a mile radius knew that she was very concerned about it.

2 comments:

  1. Greg is pretty scarey. And yes, he has some learning to do before Baby Stiles arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, ar Greg's guts coming out? I would chant "scary, scary, scary" too if I saw him. I like the warlock. I had 0 trick - o treaters. That's right, ZERO. I was so bummed. I thought for sure I would have some now that I live in an apartment. oh, well. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete