The Life and Times of Team Stiles in PDX and Beyond
It's a good thing she's so cute, because that is NASTY.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Just like the little piggies, but it taste so good. I just want to eat it and this is the best way I know. Go Eli!!!
This is so adorable! She's such a smartie...
That's hilarious! I especially liked when a little piece of cottage cheese shot out her nose. I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!
I can't believe she was eating it off the tray! So funny. Denise
geez. that is so cute....
It's a good thing she's so cute, because that is NASTY.
ReplyDeleteWhere there is a will, there is a way. Just like the little piggies, but it taste so good. I just want to eat it and this is the best way I know. Go Eli!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable! She's such a smartie...
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! I especially liked when a little piece of cottage cheese shot out her nose. I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she was eating it off the tray! So funny.
ReplyDeleteDenise
geez. that is so cute....
ReplyDelete