On Friday, we headed over to Sunriver so that I could participate in the Pacific Crest Duathlon. It was the longest bike race I've done and I felt strong and pushed myself hard. The run was a different story. I was slow and it felt like I was just plodding along.
Greg left on Sunday and so I've been hauling Eliana around in the bike trailer all over Sunriver. My legs are super tired. She is doing a lot better at putting her helmet on, but there are times when she screams at the top of her lungs while we cruise down the road. I'm ready for that stage to be over.
Eli and I have gone on walks the past two mornings down to the Sunriver Village to get coffee. We leave around 7:00 after she wakes up so that the rest of the house can sleep. This morning I only saw 2 people on the way
down. It was so peaceful.
The highlight of the week has been the pool. Eli LOVES the water. They have a shallow kiddie pool that she is able to walk around in. The first step she took into the pool caught her off guard and she fell face first into the water. She wasn't even fazed and continued to charge out into the water.
Our friend Brian snapped all of these GREAT photos. Thanks, Barker!
Finishing the bike
Moms and daughters after the race (Eryn with Hazel and Eli and me). Do you see the deer?
Eli and me in the pool
No comments:
Post a Comment