Monday, August 23, 2010

Bad Blogger

I know. It's been awhile since I posted anything. I've been a bad blogger.

We've had a mellow few weeks. Weird, right?

Here's a recap:

OMSI with Duncan and Alia. Duncan and Eli played so well together. Can't wait to hook up with them again.
A visit to Dr. Birk. Eli is 22 pounds and 30.5 inches at 15 months.
We've been eating a lot of watermelon and enjoying dinners on the back deck. The hummingbirds entertain us with their dive-bombing antics.
We went out to Lewisville Park for a swim and I forgot to bring the camera. oops. Then, we went to Roseburg over the weekend and I didn't take any pictures. oops, again. Eli did get to spend time with Grammy Pam, Grandpa Steve, Great-Grandpa Carl and Great Grandma Marilyn.

I have one week left of summer vacation. I'm committed to getting out of the house to hike, swim or bike everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment