Greg and I cruised down to Cathedral Park on Monday to check out the snowboarding possibilities. As we approached the park it became pretty evident that Greg wasn't going to want to stay for the originally planned 30 to 45 minutes. It was a snow park! There were little kickers all over the place and the stairs were so covered they made a fun little ramp. I was pretty jealous standing there watching him play. Blah. Oh well...maybe this will happen again...
Greg's backside 180 over a picnic table
Another picnic table 180
Greg and me under the bridge

This last week has definitely been exciting here in the Portland Metro area. I can honestly say that I'm ready for the snow to melt! Even a little rain would be a welcome sight! There is no doubt we'll have a white Christmas this year.
You go, Greg!! Glad you got out of the house to enjoy the snow. Love that there are places right in Portland for everyone to play.
ReplyDelete