We watched it come down all day yesterday and I can't believe how much snow we have! Greg, Howard, Pema and I took a walk through St. Johns and down to Cathedral Park so that Greg could snowboard the hill. Greg was able to ride the sidewalk from the top of the hill all the way down into the park.
Here's he and Pema cruising down the baby hill in the park.
Me on the St. Johns' Bridge


Our front porch

It is definitely feeling like Christmas around here! We spent the afternoon making bread and cookies for the neighbors and then I made a yummy rack of lamb for dinner. What a great way to spend a cold, snowy day.


Fun in the snow! I love the snow!
ReplyDeletelooks like you may have a white Christmas. It's amazing cause just 185 miles south - it's 45 degrees and raining.
ReplyDeleteYou guys were right by my house! Next time, come by and Hazel and I will play with you!
ReplyDelete