Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yeah Snow! No School!

We received a bit of snow here in Portland on Sunday and yippee it was enough to close school for a day.

Here is the house: Now we have lights all around the porch (that Greg put up in the FREEZING wind last night) and our tree in the front window. It looks very festive.


Greg did a neighborhood walk on Sunday night and took some photos of downtown St. Johns.

The park:

The cinema:


The clock in the town square:


The best thing to happen was our neighbor Gaille and her goats...yep...goats going to the store! She lives across the street and the goats like to go on walks with her and her dog, Lola. Silly stuff!


It is really pretty and I hope that we get the snow they are promising on Wednesday. Maybe I I won't have to go to school on Thursday or Friday, either. THINK SNOW!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you that you had a couple days off. The photo of the house is really nice. And love the ones of the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete