Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hogan Strikes Again

I am an airhead, but I'm blaming Hogan. You see, since I officially joined Team Stiles almost 6 years ago, I've heard of this devious mythological character called Hogan. He does lots of bad things: leaves the engine running on the party boat over night, crashes sailboats into walls, burns down garages, falls asleep while driving and many other disasters. He's been around the Stiles' family for nearly 50 years. Here's what happened...

Eliana and I headed to Freeport to redeem a gift card to LL Bean (Thanks, Wisconsin Stiles!). We cruised all over Freeport and took a ton of photos: Eliana with the LL Bean boot, Eliana cruising around the plaza, Eliana petting a giant Bernese Mountain Dog, Eliana smelling flowers, Eliana sitting in a giant Adirondack chair and on and on. Only one problem - no memory card in the camera. oops.

Shame on you, Hogan.

2 comments: