Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Visit to Cousin Lily

Our niece, Lily, is spending the summer at Camp Wawenock. It is her fourth summer there and I've never been able to go out and see the camp. Yesterday was the first day that families could go and visit. The location is beautiful and it was great to see Lily. When we got there, she was rehearsing for her part in the play they are putting on this summer, Thoroughly Modern Millie. Wish I could be there for the actual show, but they don't put it on until August 12th.

What an amazing experience camp must be. They have so many activities like swimming, sailing, windsurfing, horseback riding, pottery, and theater. Definitely something that I hope we are able to do for Eliana. Such a fantastic way to spend a summer.

Lily's cabin

Lily and Eliana
The littlest camper

1 comment:

  1. Summer camp is a wonderful experience. I loved it and hope Eli will have an opportunity to go.

    ReplyDelete