My dad joined us this weekend for cyclocross at Barton Park and was impressed my the mayhem. I had the best and worst race ever. My chain dropped twice and I watched most of the field fly by me as I fumbled with it. Then, the cleat on my shoe broke and I rode most of the 3rd lap with my right foot out. My finish was disappointing, but it was still awesome and I can't wait to get out and do it again this weekend.
No pics of me racing; Eli had totally reached her limit by the time I got out on the course. Greg was super dad and tried to entertain an angry toddler - not an easy feat.
Greg's field
Super Greg
Dirty Greg
Tailgating
It occurs to me after comparing this photo to Greg's post-race photo that either I didn't ride hard enough or that my husband hit every mud puddle on the course.
No comments:
Post a Comment