There's no secret that the Stiles family loves the snow. We make ourselves busy during the rest of the year, but snow is our real, true love.
On Saturday, I went and raced my last cyclocross race of the year. It was fun. It was muddy. It was cold.
These are my workout buddies, Eryn and Michelle. They motivate me to work harder at every workout and every race. My dream mobile happens to be in the background, too. It's beige. If you want to buy it for me, you can.
That's me in third. I was there for about 20 seconds until I fell. Super graceful.
WWWWOOOOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!! Timberline on Sunday. Greg and I took turns taking turns. Thanks to our friend Eryn, we had a complimentary pass. It was just a little taste and we are ready for more!
Family portrait
We were in the car for about 5 seconds and Eli passed out.
Another great weekend to be a part of Team Stiles!
No comments:
Post a Comment