Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a ton of fun dressing up this year. On Friday, my mom brought Eli to school for the Beach Halloween Parade. Eli had no fear and got in with all the kids during the parade. She loved walking with Miriam, our babysitter's daughter, and her friends.

On Saturday, we cruised down to Michael and Kristin's for an open house. It was super cute and totally hectic with all the munchkins cruising around. I loved it! Darcy's little one, Hazel, was completely intrigued with my costume and spent most of the afternoon following me around. I hope she isn't too let down the next time she sees me and I don't have a green face.

Sunday evening was another chance to get dressed up so that we could greet the trick-or-treaters. I didn't feel like doing the green face thing again, but Greg can't get enough of being a flying monkey. He and Eli had a blast opening the door for kids. Eli would squeal when she heard a knock at the door and would go running through the house yelling, "Niños! Niños!".

We are already planning next year's costumes!

Before Michael and Kristin's party
Halloween night on the porch with Dad-o
Oh no, Dorothy! The flying monkey has you!

Post candy anger. This was after we discovered that she was biting through the candy wrappers trying to get to the chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment