Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had an awesome Thanksgiving. My mom came up and spent the week, so she had some great time with Eliana and was able to help me out during my crazy conferences on Monday and Tuesday.

Andy, Alexis and soon-to-be Baby Byers joined us, too. Dinner was fantastic and it was mellower than what we are used to. I made Turducken which was much easier to cook than a turkey, but I don't think I'll do one again. Duck is just too damn persnickety and when it cooks a little too long, it tastes like rubber. Everything else was fantastic! Alexis made an amazing apple cranberry relish that was Eliana's favorite part of the meal!

Eli's plate
Turducken
Chez Greg
Our table
Getting Eli set-up with the feast
Uncle Andy and Eli...what will we do next Thanksgiving when he has his own kid?
mmmmm...pie and ice cream
No one told me to make a face
Our best shot
Crazy Uncle Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment